Saturday, November 10, 2012

Well not a lot to report, the project for work is pretty well done. I had a weeks holiday and managed to do some kmotion code but I am staved of time and over committed on just about every front. I wish it was better news :(

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who knew windows could be so yukky !!!

Who knew windows could be so yukky !!!, its a royal pain to develop for. Anyhow a couple more months of work and then back to kmotion 3, getting some ideas from a new generation of DVR PC interfaces I am seeing at work, kmotion 2 is looking real dated now, kmotion 3 will look a lot different.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Still out there in $$$ land ...

Still here guys, struggleing with windows and earning a few $, this little side project is going to take a while, there's more involved that I originally thought.

Oh if anyone wants to Paypal me anything for kmotion2, its, not kmotiondev ... have had a few payments to kmotiondev and being via Paypal I can't tell who sent them LOL

Saturday, December 17, 2011

And another detour ...

With the possibility of earning some $$$ I am now working on some code for work to automate one of their time consuming processes, it means coding in windows (yuk) and learning wxPython but has to be done.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have finally finished the detour :)

I have come to the conclusion that "quick", "code" and "detour" cannot exist in the same sentence ... but think I have finally finished the detour :)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Had a little coding detour for a week or so

Had a little coding detour for a week or so, back to kmotion now, should be moving it on a bit more this weekend.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Anyhow things are moving on :)

So tided the code for the schedule to 'www_rc' sync, it worked but was rough, now works smooth as silk :), I also removed the 'warning popup' that was shown when the javascript was talking to the back server, I always found that annoying but needed because if a user switched config screens too quickly it could kill the transmission of the changes. Changed the code to deal with this but have now run into a closure issue .... I so dislike javascript ... anyway will work round it. After that then there is the schedule exception screen to write and sync to 'www_rc' then the real fun bit, the bit I love, the python daemon to write. Anyhow things are moving on :)